Labels

Rachel (4) Love (1) Marriage (1) Seizures (1) TOS (1) Therapy (1)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

You're The New Classic.

I just got home from the hospital and apparently the verdict is that my incision started to open up. So I have to keep it dry and covered 24/7. This kind of stuff is continuously happening to me.

I asked Rachel if she'd spend today/tonight with me. First go out with my mom and I and then come home so I can give her love in every way so I have my fingers crossed that she will want to. This is the first weekend we have been apart since we met. I miss her pretty face. I miss her arms. I miss her fingers intertwined with mine. I can not wait until I have that every day and every night at some point in the future...I pray to God that this woman will be my wife at some point later in my life.

I am going to go listen to music, play a game and daydream some more of her.

Goodbye for now, Journal.

1 comment:

  1. I too wish I had someone there for me. My fiance kicked me out during the worst possible time in my life.

    ReplyDelete